The Most Intuitive Robotic Guarding System!
Robotic Automation Guarding Evolved
You have bought a robot to increase your production lines’ efficiency, improve the quality of your products, provide a better working environment for your employees, and increase your profitability. However, what you didn’t expect were all the complicated and often costly regulations that went along with a robot’s ownership.
We have done the worrying for you and made ANSI B11.19-2010 (previously R15.06-1999) simple, intuitive, and cost-effective.
Welcome to RAGEWire—the Robotic Automation Guarding Evolution!
One post, one wire mesh panel, one door, and one bracket protect your assets and employees from injury while complying with government regulations.
All we need to know is—
- How tall do you need the cage? 6′, 7′, or 8′ tall?
- What size door do you need? 6′ or 7′ tall?
- Do you need a swing door or a sliding door? If you have a forklift aisle nearby, we suggest a sliding door.
5 Basic Components of RAGEWire
- 5′ Wide Panels
- 6′, 7′, 8′ Tall Universal Posts
- Wire Panel Hanger Brackets
- Swing and Slide Door Access
- Electric Interlock Access
Benefits of a RAGEWire
- Its intuitive design and wire mesh opening size of 1.25” x 4” vertical grid pattern conforming to RIA/ANSI Standards allows for a 17.5” compact, clear distance between the machine and the enclosure.
- Welded wire panel design allows for easy field modifications to the panels.
- All the hardware comes secured to the bracket. It will not disengage upon impact keeping employees safe.
- The unique saddle pocket brackets provide a quick panel lift-out system for machine access and fast panel reengagement. Integrated screw locks retain the panels to the posts.
- 4″ sweep space for easy cleaning access.
- The RAGEWire V mesh panel design adds strength and rigidity to the system. It also provides a recessed cable management cavity.
- Our swing and slide doors incorporate Fortress interlock for a secure system.
- A universal post design allows for easy mounting of photo eyes and light curtains.
We understand buying a protective guarding cage for your robotic investment is a “have to.” Our goal is to make this process simple—plant a post, then hang a panel. We made it as seamless and cost-effective as possible.