We are a customer service-oriented company that provides high-quality protective guarding safety solutions for wire partition enclosures, cages, lockers, rack safety panels, and hand and guardrails. Our products are sold in manufacturing, warehousing, retail, residential, government, military, DEA (pharma, medical, cannabis), and other markets. Our exceptional capabilities align us as the leading authority in woven and wire mesh partitions setting us apart from the competition in the material handling industry.
How do we do this?
We are an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) that mass-produces several nationally recognized brands—FordLogan Woven Wire Mesh Partitions and BeastWire Mesh Guarding. We stock standard material for both brands which provides flexible configurations, cost-savings, and quick lead times for your project.
Also, SpaceGuard offers specialty steel fabrication services with certified welders and in-house product development engineers who can develop custom solutions to meet your needs.
Our newly innovated powder-coating line for customers in the fabricated metal products sector provides batch powder coating services for small volumes, large sizes, odd configurations and a variety of other requirements. We’re also proud to use high-quality powder coatings from Sherwin Williams.
Additionally, SpaceGuard Products, along with our partners offer a wide array of engineering and support. Our engineering services include but are not limited to—
Products Specification services
- Seismic calculations and anchoring design to meet your project requirements
- The understanding and compliance of various codes and standards that govern the safety and use of our products
- The continuous improvement of our products and the expansion of our offerings through innovative design
- Construction drawings (plan and elevation views) that provide the installer with a detailed layout of the entire project.
Are you an Architect, specifier, or a member of the design community? SpaceGuard Products offers you an intimate product knowledge to maximize the use of standard OEM components and reduce cost and delivery times.
Also, SpaceGuard’s innovative safety and secure storage solutions can help you achieve LEED points towards the certification of your new construction or major renovation project on MR Credits 4.1 and 4.2, Recycled Materials and MR Credits 5.1 and 5.2, Regional Materials.
As our Mission states, we are committed to supporting you before, during, and after a sale. We do this by offering support and training in areas such as—
- Our BeastBuilder 3D configurator
- Field surveys
- Pre-installation training along with live video conferencing
- Our YouTube video library provides technical product details, as well as, real-world applications and best practices
SpaceGuard Products has partnered with a trusted network of proven distributors authorized to resell our solutions to a variety of local, state, and federal government agencies at the lowest prices available on the market—making us competitive in all government bidding projects.
Contact a member of our team and get a quote started today!